1.04.2010

it's a new year . . .


endless dance 


the beauty of a woman


it's a new year, which for me means a clean slate...a fresh start!  


my other half & i have been talking, here & there, about what our plans are for the new year. he wants to focus on his physical training. i need to start some sort of physical training, but for now i think i'll stick to my yoga at home. at least until the weather gets better & then i can start back on my evening walks, which sometimes turn into photographic journeys.    


i know that since i've started Hablan de Ella - i've only posted other peoples work.  which i will continue to do, but for the new year i am going to face my fear & start posting more of my own photos.  don't know what i'm afraid of...because i only have four followers (smile). no, you know what i mean, so yes, that is what i plan on working on for the new year!  


no worries, there will still be plenty of the fabulous eye candy i come across!


happy monday night!


"This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you & yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!" - D.M. Dellinger

No comments:

Post a Comment